Goverment restrictions on Facial services remains
We hope to be returning to a full menu
from the 15th August
pending the government final safe guidance to do so.
We have a reduced menu until further notice
What are your current opening hours
Tuesday to Friday is our aim, with Thursday being a later evening.
At present our hours vary due to re-opening on retricted services, flexibility with part furlough and extra time for Hygiene measures.
Some days will vary to accomadate clients where we can.
Joining the Waiting list
Current status: The queue is low
A digital form is completed and sent directly to us with your requests.
You only need to fill the form out once unless you wish a treatment not previously requested.
All records are kept until we have contacted everyone in order of application by email or phone. If we can not get in touch we will leave a message.
Please do check your junk mail, we may have slipped in there!
I joined the waiting list and am waiting to been contacted
We do not send out a confirmation you are on the waiting list at the time of joining, but you are logged.
All applicants are kept on file and contacted in order of application
If we can perform the treatments Post Lockdown we will be in touch or have already contacted you.
If we can not yet book or perform your services you will be on hold until they are released…..we have not forgotton you.
I have asked for multiple treatments that can and can't yet be performed! do I need to fill out separate waiting list forms?
No you will not need to re-join the waiting list. We know you wish to book multiple services.
We keep your first request and fulfill what we can, then the remaining services are moved to another waiting section, to be contacted when your services are released by the government and safe for us to perform.
All services are released from 1st August which is great news.
When is reception open?
Due to the part furlough and part return to work scheme and all the extra hygiene procedures, we need to be as efficient as we can with our staffing and returning to work.
Currently open Tuesday to Friday 9am to 11am.
Our answer phone is temporarily suspended whilst we put our attention to clients visiting for their appointments and Receptionists calling our waiting list clients. We will resume the answer phone service as soon as we can.
Have a query
Please contact us via email email@example.com
To make an appointment
For any treatment queries or bookings use our digital waiting list.
We will be in touch ASAP.
What treatments are available at the moment?
We hope to be returning to a full menu from the 15th August pending the government final safe guidance to do so.
We have a reduced menu until then:
- Waxing (not on any areas of the face)
- Back of body massage upto one hour
The following are NOT PERMITTED yet :(.
- Facial waxing
- Eyelash and brow treatments
- Machine based facials
I have a query, what is the best way to contact you?
This is our easiest point of contact outside of appointments to the salon. We are working through them daily so you should get a reply relatively soon.
Phone and answer phone
Reception is on duty
Tuesday to Friday
Checks are made in the day beyond these hours.
What to expect when you visit?
Firstly for your re-assurance all our staff are hygiene trained and will be using approprite PPE. We have extra time allocated for additional hygiene measures to ensure the best enviroment during this pandemic period of time. All government guidance is taken complete with a full risk assesment.
We wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will be feeling so excited about coming in to see us while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment
- Arrive with a face covering which is to be worn during your visit.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the salon, sanatiser is available.
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only, we may call to take payment prior to your arrival.
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Apart from water, food and beverage service has been suspended.
- The use of coat hanging will be suspended for the time being. Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitisation.
- Sanitising of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitisation best practices
- We can’t wait to see you soon,
Of course there will be W.C facilities on site which will be cleaned on a rota. Paper towels are supplied to dry your hands and hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon.
We hope you all stay safe and well, find some time for peace. We look forward to welcoming you back with warmth, TLC and your favourite treatments.
Bless you all,
Hazelwood Beauty Salon
Our receptionists on a morning may call you to take a pre-payment for your treatment to minimise wait time and crowding at reception.
Methods of payment in salon
We request contactless or card payment. Currently we are cashless as recommended by our guidance.
Remote consultation cards
You may be sent by email or a link via text a digital consultation form for some or all of your treatments depending on any update needs. Please complete these prior to your visit for our therapists to view before your appointment. This will be helpful as we have no waiting areas to carry theses out.
Have the prices changed?
Due to Hazelwood being closed for so long and wishing to provide excellent services with all our team intact and remain open we have had no option but to increased our menu prices.
We thank you for your loyalty and understanding with this and our wish to keep Hazelwoods doors open and remain in service to you all.
Vouchers and redemption
Re-opening and your gift card
As a temporary measure in these challenging times as we re-open, Hazelwood has temporarily suspended redemption of all gift cards. We will review this regularly so we can release them ASAP. We have found this a necessary step to success whilst capacity is reduced under our new restrictions, guidance and the measures we need to put in place.
from March2019 to October end 2020
will have their expiry date increased by one year.
You do not need to contact us for this it will be automated on our system.
Please check with the salon on booking for any updates.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time
Can I book online?
Please note our online booking is suspended during this time. We are booking all appointments via our waiting list forms and calls in the most efficient method possible to bring back our Therapists as quickly and safely as possible.
We have found this the easiest route but will open online booking in the future when the salon is up and running effectively.
What if I am late?
It happens from time to time! As we are appointment based services we do all we can to give you the full experience booked. If you are running late we may have to reduce your treatment time where there is no space to complete fully. This is as a courtesy to the next clients appointment not being delayed.
The full treatment price will however be charged.
Can I bring my child/Baby?
Hazelwood allows us to hold a space and time purely to ourselves. With this in mind we respectfully honour all paying clients with as peaceful a visit as possible to Hazelwood.
Where many of us have children and understand juggling life and self care outside of our everyday lives we only allow Minors when they have their own treatment booked at Hazelwood.
we thank you for your understanding.
Where do I park?
1) off road space for 3 to 4 cars pulling up to are salons arched window.
2) The highway and lay-by are unmarked and so free to park at anytime.
Have you disabled access?
Hazelwood proudly has
1) One parking space unmarked at the front left hand side of the building before the steps to the entrance barn windows
2) There is a permanent ramp for wheelchair access
3) We have one downstairs disabled access treatment room
4) We have one downstairs disabled access toilet.
5) Our reception is an open space and ample room to accommodate a wheelchair.