Terms and Conditions
At Hazelwood we do all we can to give you a professional service choosing safe treatments for your experience.
Terms and conditions for Gift cards
Ordering Hazelwood e-Gift Cards
CURRENT TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS
Re-opening and your gift card
Current redemption of vouchers as we re-open will be from January 2021.
As a temporary measure in these challenging times as we re-open, Hazelwood may have temporarily restrictions on redemption of gift cards. We will review this regularly so we can release them ASAP. We have found this a necessary step to success whilst capacity is reduced under our new restrictions, guidance and the measures we need to put in place. Gift vouchers from March2019 to October end 2020 will have their expiry date increased by one year. You do not need to contact us for this it will be automated on our system.
Please check with the salon on booking for any updates.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time
1. We accept the following payment methods:
- Mastercard credit & debit cards
- Visa credit & debit card
2. Your order and payment will be processed by secure banking Stripe or PayPal for Hazelwood, and your debit/credit card statement will show this.
3. All orders are subject to security checks. If additional security checks are required, this may delay the delivery of your e-gift card. If your order fails security checks, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you are sending an e-Gift card to someone else, you will have the option to include a personal message with your e-Gift card that will be included in the email to your recipient.
5. If you are sending the e-Gift card to yourself to print at home, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment. Please open, save and print the PDF as this is your e-Gift card.
Hazelwood Gift cards and e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Hazelwood Gift cards and e-gift card can be redeemed in Hazelwood Beauty Salon as part or full payment for goods and services (exclusions can apply such as Aesthetic Doctors services and our make-up artists services, other services and products may be added and may apply). Please check with the salon at the time of booking.
2. Protect your Gift cards and e-gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This Gift cards and e-gift card will expire 12 months from purchase unless otherwise stated.
4. Gift cards and E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £500.
5. Your Gift cards and e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. Due to covid-19 Terms and conditions may be updated so please check when you make a booking. This will not affect your statutory rights.
For information on Returns, exchanges and refunds, please check the link below
Terms of visiting Hazelwood
Hazelwood is committed to the principle or equal respect for both clients and staff.
Should we be subject to any inappropriate communications from clients, wether verbally or in print it will be addressed immediately, and may result in the immediate cessation of your treatment (without refund) and no further appointments being made.
Thank you for your consideration
Can I bring my child/Baby?
Hazelwood allows us to hold a space and time purely to ourselves. With this in mind we respectfully honour all paying clients with as peaceful a visit as possible to Hazelwood.
Where many of us have children and understand juggling life and self care outside of our everyday lives we only allow Minors when they have their own treatment booked at Hazelwood.
we thank you for your understanding.