We hope you are well.
We would love to give you all a date for our return, but after the Government announcement sadly our industry is not yet able to do so!
We are happy to be safe but sadly, any appointments in July now can not go ahead.
We do have our waiting list ready for you just follow the link below to join this (if you haven’t already done so) to access all further FAQ’s and details you need on our website. Join our Waiting list
Safety is our priority, and we have put the industry recommended steps with many measures in place ready for our doors to welcome you back.
As our big reunion looms, we wanted to let you know about the new social distancing measures that have been put in place in the salon. We know some of you will be feeling so excited about coming in to see us while others will be feeling somewhat nervous and anxious. It is our goal that every single one of you can feel comfortable in our salon. As such, we are kindly asking that you:
- Arrive alone for your appointment
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon
- Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon
- Please bring your bank card or contactless payment as it will be cashless payments only
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
So that our salon is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
- Apart from water, food and beverage service has been suspended.
- The use of coat hanging will be suspended for the time being. Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
- Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
- Staff have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices
- We can’t wait to see you soon,
Of course there will be W.C facilities on site which will be cleaned on a rota. Paper towels are supplied to dry your hands and hand sanitiser is available throughout the salon.
Fingers crossed it won’t be much longer to wait.
We hope you all stay safe and well, find some time for peace and return as soon as we are permitted; we look forward to welcoming you back with warmth, TLC and your favourite treatments.
Bless you all,
Hazelwood Beauty Salon