Courtesy message from Hazelwood... Please read before your visit
Terms & Conditions
- Unfortunately babies/children under 16 are not permitted on the premises.This is a courtesy to our other clients. Please consult at the time of booking.
- Mobile phones are to be switched to silent.
- Parking at the rear is a private area, you are welcome to use it at your own risk.
- Please use the front entrance by the treatment rooms so the therapists can greet you.
- Hazelwood cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, please leave valuables at home.
- Special packages must be taken in 1 day and may not necessarily be with the same therapist.
- In the unlikely event that you have any cause for complaint please inform a member of staff before you leave. We will do our utmost to ensure your satisfaction.
Appointment & Cancellation Policy
- Being on time for your appointment is very much appreciated.
- Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be charged in full for the treatments they booked, but only given the balance of the time left. This is a courtesy to our other clients.
- If we receive less than 24 hours notice for cancellation, you will be charged in full for the cancelled appointment (if we cannot fill the space). Courtesy text reminders are sent 48hours prior to each appointment to HELP avoid this occuring.
- Clients NOT SHOWING for appointments will be CHARGED IN FULL for their treatment cost.
- All treatment times quoted in this brochure are approximate and include undressing/dressing if applicable.